What is it related to?

These forms should only be used to report vehicles that are illegally parked at the time of the request.
Parking officers must see/investigate the offending vehicle.
If the vehicle has already left the location, please make a request when it is physically parked there.
Auckland Transport cannot enforce illegal parking on private roads, motorways, or state highways.
For urgent enforcement requests or anything that is not safe to people or property call us on 09 355 3553.